Pages

Tuesday, March 08, 2016

getting serious


Here I am! Let's see if I can get some quick measurements:

Weight: 195
Height: 5'3". I don't expect this to change too much. 
Waist: 36.5"
Hips: 48"
Chest (under the bewbs): 36.75"
Boobage: 43"
Right thigh: 27"
Right upper arm: 14.25"
Neck: 15"

In other words, I'm huge! I'm not saying that to hate or nuthin. It's just...I dont' think I've ever been this big. 

In other news, while trying to get all these measurements, I got tangled up in the tape measure and almost tripped. I thought you should know.

Today's workout:

  • 45 minutes on the recumbent bike. I don't like recumbent bikes--I think they're lazy--but I did something to my hamstring and that was all I was gonna be able to do with the ol' legs today. 

  • Bicep curls, hammer curls, and--for lack of a better term--brachialis curls?? I dunno, they were like biceps curls with my hands facing down, on super-light weight. I know it works your brachialis (hello, physical therapy education!) but I dont' know what to call them. Also, overhead presses, lateral arm raises, and tricep overhead press. All done with 5# weights except for the bicep curls which were 10#. Three sets of 10 each (again, hello PT education!). 

I was also going to do ab work...but I "forgot". Ahem. 

If, for whatever reason, you want to follow my Instagram account, where I post pics of what I eat, what I do, and other such fun things, find me here: Misfit's Instagram Yayyyy
Post a Comment