Pages

Saturday, January 14, 2012

lesson learned

OK. So. The lesson learned from the past week is: Have your cheat day. Enjoy it. Relish it. Revel in it. But then, for all that is good, get rid of the leftover junk food in time to get back into the slow-carb thing the next morning.

Do not--I repeat, DO NOT--assume that you will be able to leave the junk food there until next cheat day.

It will tempt you.

It will call to you.

It will seduce you.

Until, by the end of the week, you are a pile of quivering mess at the feet of the junk food, desperate for a second chance.

At least, if you're anything like me.

SO! Tomorrow marks another day!!

PS: I just joined a weight loss competion. Paid my money...and REALLY wanna win it back. I think a new wardrobe would be a nice reward, what do you think? Now excuse me, I gotta go study up on my technique...
Post a Comment