Well, I hope you did. I missed you!! Really!!
Lots of stuff went down while I was away. And I'm not just talking about the beetle that just came out of nowhere and landed right on my keyboard right now!! No, I'm talking:
- I opened a fitness studio with a partner.
- I applied for a particular program with Zumba--"Zumba Jammer".
- I registered for Zumba Instructor Convention
- I quit most of my teaching jobs to concentrate on the studio.
- I met some great new people, both at the studio and outside of it.
- Did a couple of Zumba-related road trips.
- Went to South Carolina on vacation with my family. Loved it there!!
- Was accepted to Zumba Jammer program, yay!
- Drank lots of coffee
- Cut off all my hair! Went from this:
11. Left studio
So, I was kinda busy! Not super busy. Like, I could have made time for you if I really wanted. Don't be offended, OK? Sometimes I just need a break. A blogging break, if you will.
Have I mentioned it's quarter past 2 in the morning??
Hey how do you like the new layout? Pretty, no? It reminds me of South Carolina! I really didn't think I was gonna like it there. But I really did. I want to move.
So what have you been up to lately?