Pages

Thursday, March 04, 2010

So in the last 2 weeks I've lost 2.5 pounds.

I have to say, I thought I'd be moving along a little faster than that.

But hey! I'm right in line with my plan of losing a pound a week from now to convention. That's 23 weeks away, so from my current weight of 155 I hope to by 132 by convention.

I haven't weighed so little since college, right before having my first kid! *excited*

So, right on plan. I was very excited to see some changes in the mirror though. My tummy is not so bloated and jiggly, and same with my arms. Matter of fact, I've lost .5" in both my arms and my hips. Not a lot...but noticeable! I can see muscle again. Yay muscle!

Speaking of muscle...dun dun dunnnnn..I should get P90X in a few days. WOO!! Once it hits, I'll be working my keister off to get in crazy-good shape for--you guessed it--convention. I should be able to get in a round and a half by then...

...wonder what it will be like to be totally cut?!...

Seriously, though, I'm having a hard time believing it will work. I mean, I see the testimonials and I know people who have had phenomenal results (phenomenal--that seems to be my word lately...) but I have trouble seeing it working for me. And isn't that--that ability to visualize yourself at the goal--isn't that supposed to be a huge factor in my success?

Maybe I'll take a picture of Jillian Michaels and paste on my head.

Nah...she'd totally kick my butt. ;)

So yes! Very nervous it won't work for me...but also very, very excited it might.

I'll keep you updated on how it goes! As soon as I get it!
Post a Comment