Pages

Wednesday, March 03, 2010

Playlist

Here are some of the songs I have on the ol' playlist right now... And
if my thumbs don't get tired from entering this on my iPhone, I'll add
some songs I'm hoping to learn soon.

Let it Rock - Kevin Rudolph & Lil Wayne
Sexy Chick, the David Guetta remix
Mueve, Mueve
Tigre, a Zumba Fitness original track
I Need To Know, cover of Marc Anthony, I believe
Zumba Mami, also an original Zumba Fitness track
5 Letras
Slide, a ZF original
Se le Ve
Pusha Pusha
Say Hey (I Love You) - Michael Franti
A la Nena le Gusta
She Wolf - Shakira
Cumbia de Los Muertos
Zorba
Las Avispas
Freeze - T Pain ft. Chris Brown
Oh Africa (Pepsi version) - Akon
Rivers of Babylon / Yele (medley)- Wyclef Jean

And to learn someday:

Turn me Loose - Madcon
Showdown - B.E.P.
El Tiguere - Cuacana
Remedio Pa'l Corazon - Alberto Plaza
Siguelo - Watatah
Locos por Jesus - Tercer Cielo
Tike Tike Kardi -Arash
Ringa Ringa, from Slumdog Millionaire
Estan Bailando - Grupo Ramirez
Cuentale - Ivy Queen
El Trencito - La Banda Loca
Pa' Lo Oscuro - Franco "el Gorila"
-also from el Gorila, Con Swing and Duro
Yo Te Beso (Y Arrapaparapapan) - JN3
Yo Quiero Salsa
Get On - Fay-Ann Lyons Alvarez
Mas Que Tu Amigo - Tito Nieves
La Tempuratura - Ozomatli

OK... Thumbs tired. :)

Post a Comment