1) Get back on the vegan-lifestyle wagon, with a quickness. Clean-style.
2) Weight-train. Dear Lord, I am a fitness instructor. I should know better.
3) Blog every day. OK...three times a week. You know you miss me when I'm gone.
4) Make more time to be active with my kids. (Thank you, in-laws, for the Wii Fit!)
5) Reach out and mentor a new instructor.
6) Go out and take a salsa lesson or two.
7) Get over The Fear and go salsa dancing. At a club.
8) Be a positive role model for lifestyle change to my class participants, including modeling an attitude of exercising to feel good, not just to look good.
What are your resolutions for 2010? Do you make them? If not, why not?