Pages

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

I'm still here!

I'm still here. Just been busy. Kids had swine flu.

Well...I think it was siwne flu. I'll say it was, because it sounds better. And with their symptoms, it could have been. And...and, if I think they had swine flu already, I won't spend the rest of the winter worrying about when they're gonna get swine flu.

Anyway.

Swine flu!

Ahem.

Hey! Did you know there's a Zumba book out? There is! I read it. It's...um...it's fine. I mean, diet-plan-wise, it's nothing mind-blowing. You've read it before. The thing I did love about it was that it tells us Beto's story--how he was raised in Columbia by a single mother and how he grew up dancing and how he started Zumba. It's very cool; you should read it.

And! It comes with a DVD! Now, I haven't actually gotten around to watching the DVD (swine flu!) but I think it will be good for people who have never tried Zumba before. Very basic. They describe the moves in the book and even break down the moves with pictures. Now, me, I'm not good at following moves in a book. I need to see them and do them. But maybe that works for you! And anyway, the girl in the pictures breaking down the moves has lost sixty pounds herself with Zumba. So, you know, that's kinda cool.
OK I think that's all I really have to say right now. I know; I'm so interesting lately.
Post a Comment