Pages

Monday, October 12, 2009

to all of you rss subscribers...

You know who you are. You can't remember the last time you actually pointed your browser at my site. You get my blog in an email, conveniently delivered to you the morning after I actually post something.

How nice for you.

But you're missing out on stuff! Like, did you know you could get to my Facebook fan site (yes, I said "fan" site...what do you want? That's what they call it! I know, I know, crazy...) from the link on the sidebar? No? Well then here's the link: www.facebook.com/zumbakimberly so you have no more excuses. Become a fan. Get lots of firsthand info on upcoming events, promotions, and classes, because I'm on Facebook all. the. time.

And pictures! I bet you don't see pictures in your emails, do you?? Well, maybe some of you do, but maybe some of you don't. And if you can't see pictures, then you can't see this:




and this:


and this!
See?
Now, I'm not saying you have to come visit the site (and drive up my stats and click on my ads and increase my revenue...). I'm just saying...sometimes I change the color of the font. And sometimes the color of the background. And if you don't stop by...you'll miss it! That would be a tragedy.
Post a Comment