Pages

Sunday, September 06, 2009

taking my 1,217th study break of the day to say...

Dear AFAA,

Hi there. You know, I'm studying for that little Group Exercise Certification exam and I was just wondering, since I've been teaching for two years... Well, see, I get a lot of people in my classes and they have lots of fun and they're getting more and more fit and no one's getting hurt... So I was thinking, maybe we could just take this test and shove it call it good? You give me my certification, I go on teaching a great class, and it's a win-win! Whaddaya say? Just let me know, OK, because I have some stuff I'd really like to do with my family this week and if I can knock off the studying, that'd be great.

Sincerely,
Kimberly Paine

ps: Either way, I'm totally burning that stupid muscle-man diagram in effigy this weekend. Just sayin.
Post a Comment