Pages

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

la musica de mis clases


Long awaited playlist time!!! Yay!! It's long because I just added stuff. Here goes:

Warmup
Dance Dance [Lindbergh Palace Remix] - Fall Out Boy
That's Not My Name - The Ting Tings
Cuz I Can - Pink

Cardio
Latinos - Proyecto Uno
Boro Boro - Arash
El Rompe Cintura
Kulikitaka Ti
Yo Quiero Bailar
African Beat 2*
Bailadora
Dulce NiƱa
Ritmo Caliente
Las Avispas
La Muy Muy
La La La
Quiere Mas - Angel y Khriz
Que Hay de Malo
Move it Up*
Don't Stop*
Pegao -


Cooldown
Jaleo - Ricky Martin
A Dios Le Pido
Bonito
One Day - Matisyahu
Three Little Birds (B is Version) - Bob Marley & the Wailers
Freckles - Natasha Bedingfield
Breathe Me - Sia

I think you should be able to find everything on iTunes, except for the things marked with an asterisk (*), which are Zumba originals. And as usual, while I've listed artist names where I can, the versions you find on iTunes may sound very different from what we use in class, because Zumba does covers of many popular songs. And unfortunately, the sound on my computer is not working right now ($&@(*#&!*&@^$!!!!!!!) so I can't verify artists on iTunes for you like I normally do, so download with care and listen to the 30-second previews before you buy. :)

Enjoy!
Post a Comment