Pages

Monday, August 17, 2009

trying to NOT kill my classes. you're welcome, classes!

OK so we just got the new batch of choreography from Zumba and it features choreography by my (everyone's) favorite instructor, Tanya B, and it's so incredibly good that it is taking every ounce of restraint I have to NOT go into classes to day and be all, "Woo hoo, here's nine new songs for you all, yayyyyy!!!"

Must...resist!

It's so good. Love the music. Love the choreography. Can't wait to do it all!!!

Deep breath!

OK. So. We have twooo new songs for today. Then one or two next week. Then all the rest!! one or two more the following week, and so on.

To my classes: I just want you all to appreciate what kind of restraint this is taking from your loyal dedicated Zumba instructor. ;)
Post a Comment