Pages

Saturday, July 18, 2009

convention dreamin

I had a dream last night.

It was a good dream. A really really good dream.

I dreamt I won tickets--all-expense-paid tickets--to the Zumba Instructor Convention in Orlando Florida this September.

Then I woke up.

It took me a second to realize it had all been a dream. Then disappointment hit, like when I was little, dreaming it was Christmas morning, only to wake up and realize we still had a month left.

So I went back to sleep.

And had the same stinkin dream again!! which started the cycle all over again.

I must have done this like five or six times through the night. Dream. Wake up! Crushed. Back to sleep.

OOOOoooooh my head. Not a recipe for a good night's sleep. But man, I fully enjoyed the dream while I was in it!! Every. single. time! :)

Sigh...
Post a Comment