Pages

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

las canciones

The songs I played in class today.

I'll try to keep this updated in my sidebar...but knowing me, that probably won't happen.

Anyway:

Calabria 2008 -- Enur (featuring MIMS & Natasja)*
Eres Para Mi -- Julieta Venegas*
Pasarela -- DJ Nelson & Dalmata*
Dance Bailalo -- Kat DeLuna*
I Know You Want Me (Calle Ocho) [Radio Edit] -- Pitbull*
Mueve La Pompa -- DJ Kuri*
Dulce Nina -- A.B. Quintanilla y los Kumbia Kings*
Galactic Blues -- Don Omar*
Caliente -- Los Pericos*
Mi Gente -- original by Marc Anthony, can't find a public version of the one we do in class
La Cumbia -- found a version by Cuba Club on iTunes, not quite like the one we do in class.
Sigue la Cumbia -- can't find for you
Marcha Re -- Terra Samba*
Hecha Pa'Lante -- I think this is original Zumba music; can't find it for you.
Si Yo Fuera Un Chico (If I Were A Boy, Spanish Version) -- Beyonce*

* = available on iTunes, but the version we do in class is likely a cover and not the original.

Have fun with it!
Post a Comment