Pages

Saturday, September 06, 2008

it's coming!

So, the first-ever Zumba Instructor Convention is next month.

I. Am. SO! EXCITED!!

The husband and I were just talking about it, planning my budget and stuff. How much I'd need for food (hee), Zumba wear (hee hee), fun money (hee! hee!), and other stuff (heheheheeee!!!) and I just couldn't take it anymore. I had to sit down.

SO! EXCITED!!

Part of me--a very little, tiny, underdeveloped part--feels guilty for leaving my family. I won't be home for Halloween, one of my favorite days of the year.

But then? I get over it. :) And I promised the kids I would throw them a halloween party the weekend before I left, so they're dealing. Actually, they're poring over the Oriental Trading catalog as we speak, picking out all the stuff they want. Which includes, let's see...everything, and...everything...

I am so excited to learn more about Zumba. So excited to grow as an instructor. So excited to meet everyone I see around the message board and in the choreography videos. So excited to spend five days with Lee!

I do wish more of the instructors I knew personally were going. It would have been fun to rent a big ol' room with three or four other girls. And I know all my instructor-friends wanted to go; there were just things that got in the way. But...maybe they'll want to take my classes while I'm gone... ;)

Anyone have suggestions for a Halloween costume for while I'm down there? I already know what I want to go as...just thought I'd ask for your ideas anyway. You never know, there's still time for me to change my mind. :)

What are YOU all up to?
Post a Comment