Pages

Monday, September 08, 2008

if you're looking to Zumba in MA...

Hey everyone: Couple of big Zumba events coming up:

If you don't know what Zumba is (you poor, deprived soul), get yourself to the Natick Mall this Friday from 7 to 10 pm, where Ann Saldi, regional Zumba Education Specialst, is throwing a huge Zumba demonstration.

Betcha didn't think I could use the word Zumba so many times in one sentence!

So yeah, get yourself there. I'll be there...if I can get someone to cover my shift at the OTHER job. It's gonna be great!

Second, if you're a member of the Hockomock YMCA--that's the North Attleboro, Franklin, and Foxboro branches--or if you're a member of the Attleboro Y, be sure to catch the Zumba Master class at the Franklin branch on Thursday, September 18, from 6 to 8pm. All your favorite instructors will be there--and so will I. :) Childcare is available until 8pm. If you are NOT a member, you can get a day pass for $10 at the desk. Get there early--it's gonna be packed!

Zumba love,

Kimberly :*

ps That picture has nothing to do with Zumba. I just wanted to share. :)
Post a Comment