Pages

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Things I should be doing right now:
  1. Sleeping.
Things I actually am doing right now:
  1. Blogging.
  2. Painting my fingernails (glow in the dark!).
  3. Making coffee--a soy honey latte. I know--vegans aren't supposed to eat honey. I just can't sympathize with the plight of the bumblebee.
  4. Doing laundry, so I can choose what to wear to Zumba classes tomorrow, instead of just wearing whatever doesn't reek of sweat. Mmmmm.
  5. Importing some new music into iTunes.
  6. Preparing a new CD for tomorrow's classes.
  7. Listening to the new ZIN Megamix.
  8. Thinking about a snack.
  9. Hanging my kids' artwork around the house. They're so gonna be famous artists one day. No pressure though. ;)
  10. Putting important things on the grocery board, like fluff and expensive chocolate.
  11. Browsing houses online because OMG we just got our preapproval back! Wheeee!
  12. Realizing we can't buy much house.... ;)
  13. Checking the Zumba message board
  14. Obsessing about the present my hubby bought me. He won't tell me what it is but I'm hoping it's these. Or these. Or these. Or, you know, these or these or these* or, um, these. Really, I'm not picky. :) But he said it was something I "asked for without really asking", which, for all I can figure, is either Zumba shoes... or a bikini. ;) It should come tomorrow. My hubby is great at the little things (letting me sleep in on Saturdays, for one...) but he never surprises me with unexpected presents--he's too thrifty. I'll be waiting to ambush the UPS man...
  15. Catching up on emails.
  16. Pulling out bread from the freezer to make lots of PB&Js for tomorrow's ZUMBA PARTY!
  17. Cleaning the kitchen.
  18. Looking for halloween costumes online. Can someone please inform these people that it is high time to get in this year's selection?! I mean, next month the stores will start getting Christmas stuff!! Jeez!
Oooh! I have a couple of funny things to tell you:
  1. Apparently I've earned the reputation, at least in one place I teach, as "the girl who works our abs really hard." LOVE that! xD
  2. Lots of fitness instructors don't wear underwear when they teach. Or, like, ever. Just thought I'd share that so you can wonder about your own instructor. Does she or doesn't she? LOL and just so you know, I never go without. I just can't. Although, if I did...would I tell you? ;)
  3. Remember this post, wherein I professed my love for Amy's Kitchen's vegan veggie pizza? Well, I copied the post and emailed Amy's Kitchen with the letter part. Yeah, I know, I'm a big dork. But guess what? A woman from Amy's Kitchen IMd me and told me she loved the blog and gave me a few places where I can grab individual-sized Amy's pizzas, so, you know, I don't have to eat the entire thing all at once. That cracked me up! Still no free pizza though...
OK, OK, I really have to sign off here. It's quarter of one, which is pretty much when my brain turns back into a pumpkin.
*Seriously--Rocket Dog has to STOP MAKING SHOES. It's very bad for my wallet. Or...it will be, one day, when I have money.
Post a Comment