Pages

Saturday, May 03, 2008

zumba blog

For all of you newcomers:

Hi! I'm Kimberly. I write this Zumba blog. I'm writing a post named "Zumba blog" so that when you put "Zumba blog" into a search engine, this blog will come up!

Welcome!

Make yourself at home. Check out the archives. There are some great pictures of me almost 35 pounds ago...and some more recent pictures of me that show how effective a workout Zumba really is.

If you came here to learn about Zumba, you're in the right place.

If you came here looking for a quick way to lose inches in your hips and thighs (as it would seem from my tracker that you are), well...Zumba can help with that...but more than that, Zumba is a total-body and spirit transformation. Be warned: you try Zumba and you won't want to stop. :)

So, new reader, thanks for coming. If you want to subscribe to the blog, just send an email to zumba_rocks at yahoo dot com with the word "subscribe" in the subject field.

In the meantime, here's a video to show you a bit of what you're in for when you look into the crazy exciting workout called Zumba:

Post a Comment