Pages

Sunday, May 25, 2008

yes, I WILL take that in a smaller size, please.

I went shopping for new clothes yesterday and today.

So...now I have to change my sidebar welcome message because the clothes I brought home were SIZE TEN!!!

Whoop whoop!!

Now, don't think I don't still have a long way to go--size 10 on someone who is only 5-foot-2 on a good day is still wrong wrong wrong. :) But!! OMG!!!!!

Go me! Go me! Go me! Go me! Go me!!

And as if that wasn't enough of a feel-good, when I went into work yesterday, and again today, (because I couldn't not wear my new smaller clothes right away--sorry if that's gross), everyone stared and said how good I looked...I actually got a little uncomfortable from all the attention. But dang! I'm hot! LOL

Now, tomorrow my mom is having a bunch of family over for a big cookout (I get to see my NEW BABY second cousin--I'll be gettin my baby fix on) and I get to show off my itty bitty booty, which I am so thrilled about because the last time I saw my extended family was shortly after Bek was born and, well, let's just say that's about the time those pictures of me in the dress a few posts back were taken too. So um, I look a little different now.

OK< here I feel the need to remind everyone that losing weight should never be all about how you look. If that's all you're in it for, you might as well just starve yourself skinny (please please don't). Losing weight needs (NEEEEDS!!!!) to be just as much, if not more, about how you feel, how healthy you are, how fit you are getting, how well you can perform through your day to day living.

But every once in a while, it sure is nice (and motivating!) to get a few compliments.

Dontcha think?
Post a Comment