Pages

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

the new class info

I've been getting a lot of inquiries about the new class, so I decided to post it here after all. Here's a little piece from the email I sent out about it:
So...how 'bout that Zumba, huh? I don't know about you guys but I am having SO much fun. Of course it helps that I have the greatest classes!!

Speaking of classes, I wanted to tell you about a new class I just got. It's on Monday nights in Sharon, at the Sharon Community Center. The center is GORGEOUS, right on Massapoag Lake. I'm telling you, what a view. And the center itself is newly remodeled, with a beautiful ballroom where our classes will be held.

The best part about this class is you don't need a membership to go! Classes are held in sessions of 6 to 8 (or 10? Call for more details) weeks. If you would like to try a few classes before committing to a whole session, now is the time. There are three classes remaining in the current session--June 2, June 9, and June 16--and the woman coordinating the sessions is willing to prorate the price for just those three weeks. So come Zumba with me!

If you would like to find out more about the classes, please call Robyn of Breathe Joy Yoga at 781-784-4848. You can visit her website at www.breathejoyyoga.com.
So, that's that! Hope you call, if you're in the area. We have lots of fun!
Post a Comment