Pages

Friday, May 02, 2008

hibernayyyyshun!


I'm having an off day.

All I want to do is eat a lot and sleep a lot.

I'm like...a bear! A big, grouchy, mama grizzly bear. And it's cold and rainy and this grizzly mama bear is getting ready to hibernate for the winter.

I have to tell you, though. Pigging out is a lot different now that I've totally revamped my eating habits. I did have one muffin this morning that, while made with soy milk, still had eggs in it. But after that it was Oh, let's have a bagel with tofu fake cream cheese. OK, now lets have...sprouted grain toast with nonhydrogenated vegan margarine. And a few dairy-free dark-chocolate chocolate chips. Now it's time for cereal in soy milk. Now, a big pile of...steamed vegetables. Don't I have some vegetables in the freezer? Ooooh! I do! Yes! I sure wish I still had some leftover couscous to go with it...

So it's a little different from back-in-the-day, when I would have heated up BOTH of the frozen pizzas that are in the freezer right now, mixed those chocolate chips up into a batch of homemade chocolate chip cookies, and then hit up the grocery store for a pint of Ben and Jerry's. Granted--my cereal fix was Reese's Puffs...but hey! Soy milk! And I stopped after one bowl!

Unfortunately I now have a huge headache, which my almost-two-hour nap did nothing to alleviate. That'll teach me! Go to work tonight with a headache! So there!

I don't think bears get headaches. Just sayin.

In other news...I'm almost ready to book my flight to ORLAAAANDOOOO for this fall. Eee, I can't wait!
Post a Comment