Pages

Friday, April 04, 2008

zumba instructor conference

So it's official--we got the Save the Date email today. Zumba Instructor Conference is coming!!! I can't wait I can't wait I can't wait.

I looked at travelocity today to check airfares, hotel, that kind of thing.

I'm a little overwhelmed. I've never planned a trip before!

Luckily, hubby has, and he can help me out. I just hope he's not too bitter to help, once I've told him he's NOT COMING!

(I'm sorry honey. I love you more than the moon, but...it's GIRL TIME! WOOO HOOOOO! Ahem.)

But OMG I'm so excited. I hope Orlando can contain us--have you ever seen a big group of Zumba instructors? We're nuts! And this is sure to be the biggest gathering of Zumba fanatics in one space that the world has seen thus far.

*doin the happy dance*
Post a Comment