Pages

Friday, April 04, 2008

new look

So I reverted back to the classic Blogger templates just so I could use this neat-o free layout...but I'm not sure I'll stick with it. Love the layout, miss the cool features the new Blogger has. One day I'll suck it up and learn to build my own page...but not now.

So tired...

I had a great class last night! I had some new people who totally rocked. It wasn't packed--only 15 people, which makes it a full house, as opposed to how we sometimes squeeze in 20 or more. But the energy was great!

There's this one girl in the back of the class...she was there last week too and I don't know if someone is forcing her to come to class or what. She doesn't seem to be with anyone else. But man, she just rag-dolls it through the moves, wearing this face like she obviously thinks I'm the biggest tool but she might as well get this over with, y'know? Kind of annoying, but I was satisfied to see her looking like she might have actually been enjoying herself a mote by the end of class last night. So there! ;)

I'm looking forward to 3 days of no Zumba.

Did I just say that?

Well, it's been a long week. I'm still sick, and I'm sure it's because of all the working out. My mother would say, "Don't you know you should stay in bed with a chest cold?!" and well, I have been in bed, most of the time. Except for, you know, the four classes I taught this week. And whatever I taught last week.

...It would have been five this week but no one showed up for my kids class yesterday!

That's just a little discouraging.

You know, I didn't even want to be there, people!

At least it was nice out. If it were raining and still no one showed up, that would be a spirit breaker.

Ugh, I really hope they cancel that class. At least for summer. And maybe for good. I just don't like it! At least put it off until I can take a Zumba Kids workshop and have some idea of what I'm supposed to be doing. And could we find some kids who don't look at me like I'm a giant tool? I'm kind of sick of that. ;)

How are you all doing? Is it spring yet, in your corner of the world? Oh hey, the cookies!! They would have been good...if I hadn't used baking powder instead of baking soda. It's not my fault--we didn't have any baking soda. I figured it's the same thing, right? Wrong! The cookies are kind of bitter-ish...which is a shame because besides that baking powder aftertaste they're almost indistinguishable from regular cookies. It's OK though--I just dunk them in soy milk and scarf 'em anyway.

PS: I just went back through the archives to January 2007 and reread my post with the pictures of how I looked at 178 lbs. Holy crap! I forgot how fat I was! Go ahead, take a look. I don't have more recent pictures to share with you right now...but I will soon. Lemme just say those pants I had on in those pictures fall off me now. Holy cow...I barely even recognized me...
Post a Comment