Pages

Friday, March 07, 2008

here comes the sun, doo doo doo doooo

The sun is out! It's been sunny and somewhat warm (a balmy 50 degrees!) for most of the week and it's SOOOOOO nice. I'm going to go upstairs and open the window over my bed and take a nap.

Hey, I taught a lot this week. I can nap if I wanna. :)

This morning I pulled out my old pair of size 12 Old Navy jeans I wore back in, oh, 2004? 2005? I've been trying them on every once in a while to see how things are going. The scale is unreliable, the measurements would be great if I knew how to measure in the same spot every time...but the pants, they do not lie.

I pulled them up.

I buttoned them.

I zipped them.

Now, they didn't look fantastic or anything. I'm not ready to go out in them. But! I pulled them up! I buttoned them! I zipped them! These are all things that were not once possible. These are all things that at one point? Were not even fathomable.

So. I'm happy.

Now I'm going in for that nap I feel I so richly deserve. ;)

PS...did I tell you? I'm going to take a class with BETO!!! in Florida! This month!!!
Post a Comment