Pages

Sunday, February 24, 2008

the oscars are on!

No Zumba stuff tonight. No vegan stuff. No fitness, no food questions. Just random Acadamy Award thoughts because OMG! The Oscars are ON!!!

  • Remember a few years ago there were a lot of pregnant actresses and they all seemed to embrace their pregnant beautiful bodies? Where did that go? Everyone is all covered up!
  • OMG I have never seen Jennifer Hudson look SO beautful! That dress looks like it was made for her!!
  • I could NOT be happier about that Irish couple won for best song. LOVE LOVE LOVE.
  • When did Jon Stewart get so...attractive?!
  • Is it just me, or is Jack Nicholson a crazy dirty old man?
  • So many movies I need to see!
  • I wonder what it's like to try to smile when you're full of botox.
  • I hate when my LEAST favorite nominee wins!!
  • How do I get to go to the Academy Awards?
  • More importantly, how do I get to sit next to Johnny Depp?
  • I can't believe I've been sitting here for three hours.
  • I miss acting!
  • How talented is that 11-year-old soloist in that song?!
  • I hope I look as good as Helen Mirren when I'm her age.
  • OOh! I love when the winners get all emotional!
  • How cute is that 98 year old guy?!
  • Oh noes...I hate the memorial part! *sniff* There's Heath Ledger...the youngest by far...
  • There are some great commercials...like, Super Bowl quality! Without the heartbreaking stupid Super Bowl disappointment...
  • I want Heidi Klum's red dress! I saw it, it's hot! And my big toe would look so great in it! ;)
  • OMG get on with it already! I want Best Picture!
  • Did you read the book The Kite Runner? So good!
  • You know, the proper undergarment really makes all the difference and if you know you may be getting up on stage in front of a billion people, wouldn't you make that effort? Victoria's Secret, people.

Post a Comment