Pages

Friday, February 08, 2008

new class! and lunchtime

I got a new class! Starting Thursday, February 28, I will be teaching a Zumba Kids class! Yay! I can't wait, especially since Jo and Devy can come too. I told them a while back that this might happen, and they were all kinds of excited. I haven't had a chance to tell them that it's actually on the schedule. Can't wait to see what they say!

So um...any ideas just what to do with a bunch of 5- to 14-year-olds? Gah!

Oh, and I just had lunch. I know, I know, no one cares what you had for lunch, but it was really good! Birds Eye frozen foods now has "Steam & Serve" frozen veggies, and the last time I was in the store I saw "Asian Vegetables with Roasted Cashews (with pasta in a sesame ginger citrus soy sauce)," and thought, "Mm, sounds good to me, but I bet my family will hate it! Let's get it!" totally expecting to force them to eat it for dinner one night. But I was hungry just now, and I cooked it and opened it and it smelled so good so I ate it all up. I practically licked the plate clean. So--it's good. And only 330 calories for the whole thing! Although I do have to say there's no way that's supposed to feed three people. :)
Post a Comment