Pages

Thursday, January 17, 2008

Here's another link for a really great excerpt from the upcoming informercial (which is supposed to air TONIGHT!! TONIGHT PEOPLE!!! OMG!!!):

Beto in Ohio

Oh and guess who got her picture in the paper! ME!

Yeah!!

Last fall--October or Novemberish--a local photographer and some photogs from Japanese media came to a class of Tina's that I went to. As soon as I walked in I thought "You've got to be kidding me" because I had not done laundry in like forever, and I was wearing the most unflattering workout clothes, which is why you aren't going to see this particular picture (although, really, how much worse could it be than the other pictures I've shown you, right? Wrong!) but I am SO excited because the caption says, "In the center is Kimberly MyLastName, Zumba Instructor."

EEeee!

So anyone who read that paper and wants to find out more about Zumba can look up MY NAME and find ME...just in time for my Saturday morning class!

How cool is that!??!
Post a Comment