Pages

Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Oh, I drank too much soda and now I cannot fall asleep
I drank too much soda and now I cannot fall asleep
My thoughts are kinda buzzy
and my vision's kinda fuzzy
But I drank too much soda and cannot sleep

...

Hey, I did a bad thing today.

I taught a class.

*cringe*

I know! I know, don't yell at me. I'm supposed to be at home with my foot up, icing it or something (mmmmmm, icing). But my friend Tina called me this morning too sick to get out of bed, and our boss wasn't in today so she couldn't cover Tina's 9am class, and the only other instructor we know has another class at that time so it was either limp through it or cancel class. And the girls in that class have been going forever so I knew they'd get through it pretty well. And they did! We had a great class and I don't regret covering it. So there. ;) But I won't do it again, OK? I want to make sure I don't screw my toe up for the studio class in January.

Speaking of which...I have got to get some promotional materials! And that takes money!! And I don't have any! Gah! :)

How are you all doing? I know a couple of you just taught classes--how did they go? Did you love it? It's great, right? That Zumba high...

Ooh, and word is that the new Zumba DVD set is coming out very soon via a brand new infomercial. I can't wait. I hope they give us ZIN instructors a discount...but even if they don't I am all over it.

OK, now...who wants to come over and videotape my entry for the choreography contest? Right now I have three options:
  1. Have my 8-year-old hold the camera and hope the video doesn't make the judges seasick
  2. Attach my sister's videocamera to my tripod with duct tape and hope I can get it off OK afterwards
  3. Put the camera on the ground and videotape myself from far enough away so that I fit in the screen. Or at least my feet. And maybe part of my arms.
None of those are really workin for me so let me know if you're in the area. ;)

OK, 2 am. I have a newsletter I might as well work on while I'm up, since it should have been done a long time ago. With any luck I'll remember to proofread it once I've gotten some sleep--I always come up with interesting stuff at this time of morning.
Post a Comment