Pages

Sunday, November 25, 2007

So, how was your Thanksgiving?

Mine was great. I ate a lot. And during dinner, I was too busy feeding the baby, who eats more when she doesn't have to try to get the stuff on her fork herself, to finish much of my dinner. When I turned to finish it, someone had cleared my plate away! So I was starving by the time we set out dessert. I won't go into the gory details, but lets just say it's a good thing there weren't any of my favorite things there. No brownies, no pumpkin cheesecake. So I didn't completely stuff myself. :)

Have you all heard of thethingsiwant.com? It's a great site because it lets you create a wishlist of anything you want, from anywhere online. You can even manually enter random stuff you don't see online. So, like, I can enter "Hugs and Kisses every day" with a quantity of "100000000." Then you send the link to everyone you want, so they know what to get you for Christmas, or your birthday, or your wedding, whatever. No more rubber dish gloves for Christmas, yay!

I'm not kidding. I got those for Christmas just last year.

So I was just working on my own list for Christmas. I'm not allowed to look at it anymore, because hubby sent the link out and once people buy you something on it, they can mark it as bought so no one else will buy it for you too. And do I even need to tell you how painfully hard it is not to look?

Anyway, my list is all Zumba stuff. Of course. Zumba pants (through the website you can order these excellent Zumba logo cargo pants. Want. Need. Now.), zumba shoes, zumba gear, dance clothes, money for liability insurance and a sound system so I can teach independently. iTunes giftcards so I can get more music for class.

I think I'm obsessed. Have I mentioned that before? ;)

So go make your list. Even if you get nothing on it, it's kinda fun. And your friends and relatives will thank you for taking the guesswork out of giftbuying.

Hey guess what? I bought a belt. I finally have enough of a waist to wear one again without scaring people. ;) And the compliments have been rolling in. I'm so thankful (speaking of Thanksgiving), so thankful for Zumba. It works. Have you found something that works?

Oh, and coming soon: videoblogging! If I can figure it out. I have my sister's digital camcorder so I can make a choreography video for the contest. See you soon! ;)
Post a Comment