Pages

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

junk-food fast: day two

Still tired and cranky. It's weird--the times when I might otherwise reach for some kind of junk food are now spent walking into the kitchen, pausing, saying, "Oh yeah..." and then going back to whatever I was doing. Makes me realize just how often I was shoving some kind of crap into my mouth.

I have Zumba class tomorrow night (yay!) so I really need to go to bed and then spend tomorrow drinking glass after glass of water so I can not die the next day. Seriously, the morning after a Zumba class can feel just like a hangover! Sore, headachey, nauseous... but I don't want to go to bed yet because I want to go over my music and adjust my playlist.

I guess it will have to wait though...I'm starting to see two of everything. A sure sign (yawn!!) that it's time fo---zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Post a Comment