Pages

Thursday, June 28, 2007

my new way to eat

I have found my new way to eat, and it is tapas. :)

Have you ever been to a tapas bar? We went to one last night for the first time and it was SO cool. First off, the restaurant doubled as an art gallery for local artists. There was art hanging all over the walls. If it wasn't so expensive I would have bought some--it was really good stuff. But the coolest part was the food.

In tapas you get little bitty servings of food. So instead of eating a big entree, and hoping you like it, you get lots of little things and share them around the table. It would be a great thing to do with a group of friends because then you could get everything.

We had so much: duck quesedillas, spicy beef empanadas, these incredible roasted pears and so many other things. I can't write much more because I'm on rented time in a little internet cafe but OMG it was so good. Check out www.tututango.com for more. So good.

Oh, and the pitcher of margaritas had me under the table by my second little cup. Fresh made! Not from mix!

Definitely hitting the gym today...left the place SO SO stuffed...bad! :)
Post a Comment