- Get off my butt, shut off this dang computer, and turn on a workout video. And then do it.
The rest of them have rewards. Yay rewards!
- Drink at least eight 8-ounce glasses of pure water (not coffee, not diet coke, that vile addictive drink of the devil) a day, every day, for a whole month. Reward: pretty blonde highlights
- Get down to 165, which would be about a 10% loss from my highest weight of 185. Reward: mani/pedi
- Keep in my calorie range on sparkpeople, including ranges for carbs, fat, and protein, for a week straight (which, um, hasn't happened yet). Reward: new piece of fitness equipment, like a pedometer or one of those big balls you do situps on. I'd really love a coreboard...
- Go on a sweaty streak: work up a sweat every day, for as many days in a row as possible. "Working up a sweat" defined as being able to say, "Dang, I'm sweaty! I stink! I need a shower!" Bonus if one of the kids notices the stink. Reward: 30 days, new art book; 60 days, new art supplies; 90 days, new outfit; 120 days, enrichment class @ YMCA.
Since this is my blog and my goals and my rules, I'm counting yesterday and the day before in my sweaty streak. And today, as soon as I get off my butt and do that video. ;)