Pages

Thursday, May 03, 2007

gonna do it

I'm gonna do it.

I'm gonna go for my certification to teach Zumba.

This summer. There's a certification class in June. I just need to save up enough money to pay the $220 certification fee. So I might have to wait for the next close-by session...but I'm going to try to have it for the June class.

But I'm going to do it. Forget how fat I am, what people might think of a fitness instructor whose BMI is well into the "obese" range. I'm good at it and it's fun and I love it and I want other people to love it and heck, what better excuse to get my cardio in than I'm the instructor?!!

Your assignment, dear readers, is to tell me about different instructors you have had, for whatever aerobics classes you like to take. Have they been fat? skinny? old? young? I want to hear stories about instructors who defy the stereotypes. Basically I want to hear that I can do this, and that people will want to come to my classes. ;)
Post a Comment