Pages

Thursday, April 05, 2007

i'm cheating on you!

Sorry I haven't been here much. I've been spending all my time over at sparkpeople. It's a pretty good site, and it's freeeee. If you decide to join, add my username as a referral: kymblie. There's a place for referrals in your signup.Thanks. :)

So, Zumba today.

Sigh...

No, I'm not saying the instructor is bad. She's very cute and enthusiastic and nice, but apparently she left her sense of rhythm home today because OMG I was trying to keep the beat and then I looked at her and she was all over the place!! And she does this thing where she does each song twice so that the first time you can learn it and the second time you can "dance like no one's watching" that makes me want to scream because the whole time I'm doing one song I'm thinking about how we have to do it again instead of wondering what exciting new song we'll do next.

OK so maybe I have to learn to live in the moment a little more. :)

Oh and that darn mirror.

Today I positioned myself so my reflection was right on the crack between two mirrors, which made me look moderately normal, as opposed to the 5-foot-wide monster who usually takes the place of my actual reflection.

Stupid mirror.

:)

Oohhhzzzzz....I'd write more but I need a nap. :) How're you doin?
Post a Comment