Pages

Friday, March 16, 2007

enviga

I've had this stinkin cold for a week and a half now and apparently I get writers' block or something when I'm sick because, as you can see, I haven't been updating at all. As a matter of fact, today I'm just going to bring you a quick product review:

Enviga (which, in my head, always has a Spanish accent for some reason. "Si, me gusta la en-BEE-ga!")

Now before you get all crazy on me, I'm not interested in the claims this drink makes as a calorie burner or whatever; we all know that's crap. But I was looking for something to drink other than diet coke, and I like green tea, and this stuff has three times the amount of caffeine as a can of diet coke (the better to get through those 8-hour work shifts, my dear) so I thought I'd try it.

I tried the green tea flavor and the first can I had was yummy as heck so I'm not sure what happened to my taste buds between that can and the next because the next one wasn't so good. I don't know if it had anything to do with the fact that I had the first one with a meal, while I drank the next alone, or what. But anyway, I had a whole case after that first one and, while drinkable (especially when in need of caffeine, the legal drug!), I won't be buying it again.

Oh, and don't even bother with the berry and peach flavor. Can you say "battery acid"? :)
Post a Comment