Pages

Thursday, February 01, 2007

sigh.....

I did stuff yesterday that I don't do very often anymore. Things that, if I continue doing them, are going to keep me right where I am with my weight loss and make me very disappointed in myself. So here I am, flashing the internets with my terrible food-sins so you all can know what I have done. ;)


  1. I pretty much pigged out all day yesterday, popping cookies like vitamins. I don't even know why I bought the stinkin things. Oh, wait, that's right. They were for the kids lunches. Riiiight.
  2. I told myself all day that, since I didn't have to work last night, I was going to get myself to the gym for a couple hours' worth of cardio and weight training, to make up for the week or so I haven't been. Hubby came home, we had dinner, we curled up on the bed and watched a movie, then we put the kids to bed and then hubby and I, um..."went to bed". Fun, yes. Needed every once in a while, yes. But I really needed some exercise and I just excused it away.
  3. For some reason I ate so much at dinner that I was stuffed to the point of hurting. I never do that anymore! Then we had leftover birthday cake which I didn't even want but ate anyway.
  4. Then, and this is the worst part, after I tucked hubby in bed I went back downstairs to watch American Idol and cooked myself a big ol' pizza and somehow, between crying over American Idol auditions (seriously, like that guy whose wife died two days before audition day?) and painting my toenails, ate the whole freakin thing.

I am so disgusted with myself. I was so stuffed by the time I went back to bed that I couldn't even get comfortable enough to sleep. Hubby kept throwing his arm around me and I finally had to tell him I couldn't sleep like that cuz I was too full. I can't imagine what he thought when he got up this morning and there was a pizza cutter in the sink. ("Huh? But we didn't have pizza last night...?")

Sigh....stupid stupidstupid.

But the best thing about it all is today is another day. I'm going to draw my little motto on my arm so any time I reach for some gross nasty thing or another I'll see it.

Post a Comment