Pages

Friday, January 12, 2007

stuff i eat and do

See over there to the right? Where it says "stuff i ate yesterday" and "stuff i did yesterday"? Well, it used to say "today" instead of "yesterday" but I'm really bad at updating during the day so by the end of the day you'd only see the one thing I had for breakfast. That gave me license to eat whatever I wanted the rest of the day, because I knew I'd never get back to the computer to update until tomorrow.

As you can see, that's pretty much what I did yesterday. Had one slimfast shake and then it all went to hell. :)

So now I'm updating the next day, all at once. I don't know if it will work, because in order to remember what I eat all day long I'm going to have to write it down on paper during the day and I kind of suck at that, but I'll give it a shot. I really want to have that as a tool to show the world what I'm eating. For better or for worse. :)

So after work last night I tried out my Zumba videos. I was up using them until almost 1am. The beginner one is incredibly simple--it just shows the steps that I already knew from taking the class. So if anyone wants a beginner Zumba tape just let me know. But the advanced one was lots of fun, pretty much just like the class.

Oh, which I was too sore to get up for this morning. :)

I try not to miss it because my girlfriend T teaches it and she's awesome and it's fun to do the class in a group but ugh...not today. Today I'm sleeping taking it easy. At least until after work tonight--when I shall Zumba again! :)
Post a Comment