Pages

Tuesday, January 09, 2007

new diet, hooray.

Tomorrow I start back on Slim-Fast. I did it back in September or something and lost weight pretty easily so I think I'll try it again. I know it's not a long-time deal. I imagine at some point I'll have to start eating regular food, and if I'm not careful I'll just gain all the weight back. But I have to do something for a little kick-start. Then in the meantime I'll re-read the South Beach Diet book.

All these diets. You know, I just wish I could just eat whatever I wanted. Who the heck wants to police every little thing that goes into her mouth?! But I guess I just have to deal with the fact that I don't stop eating when I should, and that makes eating "whatever I want" kind of difficult. Maybe if I didn't have to eat everything in sight...

My goal--my far-off goal--is to be able to eat pretty much whatever I want, naturally balancing the not-so-healthy stuff with healthier stuff, stopping when I'm satisfied and not stuffing myself to incomprehension. You know, eat normally.

I'll do it...one day! But for now, bring on the slim-fast. Mmmm, chocolate shake...

sigh...
Post a Comment