Pages

Thursday, January 25, 2007

if not now, when?

According to google, this phrase gets around.

It's

And now? It's my own personal motto. :)

Seriously--I was thinking about this phrase, turning it around in my mind one night, when I decided to adopt it as my own. I'm not even sure where it came from, just sprung forth from that inner well your thoughts brew in.

See, I keep saying yeah, I'll lose weight, I'll exercise, I'll eat right. Starting...Monday. Or after the holidays. Or when I'm not pregnant, or nursing, or when I'm back to work.

Tomorrow. Next week.

And now I look back and think that if I had just stuck to something then, where might I be now?!

So now whenever the temptations comes to skip a workout or eat a donut or have a ginormous Dunkin Donuts white hot chocolate with whipped cream instead of the Starbucks Iced Green Tea Lemonade, no sweetner please, because Hey! It's cheaper! Better value for my money! I'm going to remind myself of that phrase.

If not now, when?!

If I were a believer in tattoos I would get one, right on my wrist, that said that: INNW?

Except then I'd look like a bag of Doritos.

Post a Comment