Pages

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

officially overdue

okayyyyy sooo.... yesterday was my due date. yayyy! so, why does this baby not want to come out?! we're talking, like, NO inclination to come out as of yet. this baby seems VERY comfy! my hubby is threatening to force feed me spicy food to get things going. he offered to make me buffalo wings for breakfast, now isn't that appetizing?! :)

anyway, if i don't go into labor on my own by friday i am being induced. that makes me a little nervous. i mean, if i'm going from cold nothing, isn't it going to be rather unpleasant? with the other two girls it was all nice and gradual, i was a little more dilated at every weekly appointment and by the time i got to the hospital i was already halfway dilated and barely even noticed! so i'm not thrilled at the idea of being medically induced into full-blown labor from nothing. blehhhhh. well we'll see how it goes i guess. i've been praying that labor would start before then but we're getting close--only today and tomorrow, then i have to be at the hospital first thing friday morning. please please please! :)
Post a Comment