Pages

Friday, December 23, 2005

i don't know what good it did...

i took my little one to the ymca for a little playtime for her, exercise for me. the doc doesn't want me on the treadmill, she says "you're not going to lose weight." well duh, that doesn't mean i have to sit like a lump on the couch all day long either. i wish i could have changed to a doctor around here. it takes me like an eon to get to the office, which should be fun when i'm in labor. :) unfortunately there were no doctors around here that take my insurance, and i was a little hesitant to change doctors when this one has helped me through two pregnancies and births, so oh well.

anyway back to the gym. i was on the treadmill for an hour, but i can only do like 2.5 or 3 mph now. lol it's pretty funny, especially when i'm flanked by a couple of long-distance runners on either side. i feel like i should lean over to them and say, "i'm pregnant, i swear i'll work harder later" but i guess the belly says that for me. :)

still no names picked out. i don't see that happening anytime this year. speaking of which, i'm off to wrap some presents. :) merry christmas!
Post a Comment